Thanks to wight rabbit Jacqueline for this award. Here are seven things about me.
1. I’m a mom to three grown up children who are the best people I know.
2. I married Alan twice. Once when I was 19 and he 25. Then again when I was 48 and he 54.
3. My favourite fruit are peaches.
4. I prefer being outdoors to indoors.
5. My favourite season is winter, especially when it’s frosty.
6. We bought our house because it had an open fire where I love to watch the flames leaping and dancing.
7. I once wrote my autobiography, then burned it as it was too personal.
Now for my nominees. All favourite writers of mine, who keep us entertained with those great stories and blog posts.
I’m not putting 15, as that’s too many. Here’s a few.
Rosemary Gemmell. www.ros-readingandwriting.blogspot.com
Teresa Ashby. www.teresaashby.blogspot.com
Jean Knill www.jakill-jeansmusings.blogspot.com
Suzanne Jones. www.suzanne-sj.blogspot.com
karen Clarke. www.writewritingwritten.blogspot.com
Amanda Brittany. www.writingallsorts.blogspot.com
Minxes of romance. www.minxesofromance.blogspot.com
No obligations to pick up.